Since seeing the images of Christine Centenera and her amazing Balenciaga shoes at Vogue Australia’s Online Shopping Night, I can’t get them out of my head!
1. Natasha Seven 2.Christine Centenera and Edwina McCann via Vogue Aus 3. The Edit instagram post 4. Balenciaga shoe from F/W 2011-12 via Balenciaga web
Even though they aren’t mules as such, the feeling of the shoe and the point etc reminds me of all the mules we have been seeing on the runways recently! I think they are great! I love the pastel colours at Louis Vuitton and the ornate, oriental-ish feeling the Miu Miu shoes bring.. (don’t get me started on this collection! I will make a separate post about how totally obsessed I am with the accessories soon!)
1. Louis Vuitton yellow and silver mule 2. Louis Vuitton Blue, pink and silver heel 3. Louis Vuitton silver and cream heel 4. Miu Miu Spring 2012 camel and cream heel 5. Miu Miu red and white heel 6. Drawing of Miu Miu heel
Want a cheaper alternative to this style?!
how bout these beauties by Kurt Geiger!
$215 AUD now $106 AUD
$215 AUD now $106 AUD
www.facebook.com.au/wdwilddarts – @melanie822 – email@example.com
Oak NYC editorial shoot
Photographer: Jeff Elstone
Stylist: Stephanie Niedospial
Model: Gigi from Wilhelmina
1. Off white egg shaped maxi dress with rose gold belt by Shakuhachi ($280 AUD) 2. The Story of Us blazer jacket by Sass and Bide ($590 AUD) 3. The Double Life top by Sass and Bide ($290 AUD) 4. Chastity triangle bra by Ellery via threadbare ($90 AUD) 5. Mr Clapback clutch/ ipad case by Deadly Ponies ($335 AUD) 6. Polaroid 300 Instant Camera in Black ($99 AUD) 7/8. Feather Juju hat, wall hanging ( P.O.A ) 9. White enamel barn pendant on Etsy ($160 USD) 10. Beddeford Clear globe pendant light on Etsy ($89 USD) 11. Industrial style red hanging pendant light on Etsy ($85 USD)
I have a serious addiction.
With limited funds I should not be looking but I cant help myself!! My new shoot is a perfect opportunity for me to buy some new clothing pieces (as investments for myself as I am blessed to be small forever and could probably use the clothes after the shoot!) but I can’t help myself and go in search of random objects and convince myself that I need them! I’m sure many of you are in the same boat! – We can be boat buddies together! hehe!
What do you think? Which piece would you buy? (out of my very limited image listing above – rest asured I have MANY tabs open right now… I didn’t want to scare anyone ;)
If anyone wants to buy any of the items for me.. feel free ;)
In celebration of our new Wilddarts facebook page we are holding our very first give away!
The three jewellery pieces are from a lovely jewellery boutique here in Adelaide, Australia (which is one of our favourites! We spend hundreds of dollars there every time we go!)
1. Chain and beaded necklace in coral 2. Bracelet/Bangle in gold with black stones 3. Cuff lined ring
To be eligible to win one of these pieces you will need to:
1. Follow Wilddarts on wordpress or by email
2. Like our facebook page and share the link to this article
3. Follow Mel from Wilddarts on instagram – @melanie822 or Wilddarts new instagram account @wilddarts (note: this is not a necessity!!)
The lucky winners will be those who interact with Wilddarts the most on these mediums.
The competition is open worldwide and closes on the 26th of July 2012 at 11.59pm (Adelaide, Aus time) The winners will be drawn on the 27th and released on Wilddarts and Wilddarts on FB
Good luck lovelies!!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: WILDDARTS HAVE EXTENDED THE COMPETITION UNTIL THE 27TH OF AUGUST 2012
Sooooo obsessed with this Watson X Watson fur jacket from their A/W 2012 collection. Have emailed Liberty to see if I can get one!! FINGERS CROSSED!!
I’m also in preparation for my next portfolio shoot! So stay tuned for inspiration, behind the scenes looks and of course the final product!
On the weekend the beautiful and effortlessly chic Margherita Missoni married her long time love, Eugenio Amos in a romantic church in Brunello, Italy (Near Varese)
Adorned in a stunning embroidered off the shoulder gown created by Giambattista Valli (with lots of help from Margherita herself!) who was present for the occasion.
The reception was very Missoni! Breakfast was served in a very elegant setting amongst the trees in the century old park of Angela Missoni’s house on large round tables surrounded by cushions for the guests to sit.
What a magical looking wedding!! The theme and scenery, the reception.. all lovely, such a down-to-earth event that shows style and taste.
The dress… what an amazing collaboration! The embroidery and ruffles and antique colour (what looks like from the images) It looks worldly and enchanting and pure. I am in love!
Will need to pop this up on my inspiration board asap!
Margherita’s tiara and braided hair (oh yes!!!) looks beautiful and ties in with the dress amazingly! Her makeup always natural and beautiful accompnied with – what looks to be – pearl earrings.
Definitely one of my favourite moments of the year.. she looks beautiful and happy!
(Images: Vogue Italia)
What do you think of Margherita Missoni and Eugenio Amos’ wedding?!