She’s 21 years old blogger/stylist/designer working from Stockholm.. loving her style and the images on her blog!
Must channel some Angelica and make sure I post more of my own pictures!!! I am so lazy haha! (will put up pics from the w/e asap!! dont worry!!!)
Who is your fav blogger? [apart from Wilddarts ;)]
For suggestions for future ‘blogger of the moment’ please contact us!
Just a quick post to share a realllyyy funny blog that I came across the other day!
99 Problems But A Pitch Aint One is a blog about ‘first world problems of a PR pro’.. and is hilarious!!
Please check it out.. it will brighten your day! :)
Whether it be in your hair, on the arms, wrists, ankles or neck.. cuffs are everywhere!
Dries Van Noten F/W12
Yves Saint Laurent Hair piece S/S12
Above mini hair cuffs and below double arm cuffs at Miss Unkon S/S13
Giambattista Valli S/S11
Recently I have been buying two cuffs from shops like Bauhaus (which reminds me.. need to go there tomorrow to buy some new accessories!) and having double cuffs at the ends of my knit jumpers… I think it looks especially effective with my black knit with double gold cuffs.. (will have to take a snappy for you all!)
Some sexy buys:
Hair Cuffs and Accessories
1. Metal Hair Cuff in gold or silver by Fiona Zhang 2. Textured metal Hair cuff in Silver by Hairjems 3. Metal hair cuff in gold or silver by Fiona Zhang 4. Gold plated metal hair cuff by Hairjems
1. Rose gold-plated and leather cuff by Maison Martin Margiela 2. Polished gold-tone cuff by Yves Saint Laurent 3. Set of two bronze-tone arm cuffs by Maison Martin Margiela 4. Set of two silver arm cuffs by Maison Martin Margiela
1. Springs D Metal Cuff platform sandal by Dune 2. Metal-plated nappa leather sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti
I think I’m going to buy myself some hair cuffs! :D so cheap!!!
Thought I’d share with you all some of my newest purchases! :) There will definitely be an outfit post this weekend also, as I have MANY 21st birthdays in the next few weeks! :)
1. Estate Dress in bright houndstooth by Kings of Carnaby
2. Faux Leather leggings by Zara
3. Smoosh Platform Pump in Nude by Jeffrey Campbell via Nasty Gal
4. Airbrushed knit in cream by Sass and Bide
5. Newton Harcourt Sweater in Charcoal by Alice McCall
6. Ivana in Black by Alias Mae
7, 8. Stonehouse Court Short in stone by Alice McCall
9. The Unbreakable capelet by Sass and Bide
10. Through I’d throw the last one in.. My accessories draw :) rings, earrings, bracelets, sunglasses!
Lover the Label goes bridal with their White Magick collection. Designers Susien Chong and Nic Briand decided on the collection after receiving many requests for bridal takes on their signiture designs.
“Over the years we have been contacted by customers and heard stories of women desperate to find styles from our archive, be it for their wedding day or a particularly special occasion. Customers have resorted to eBay and more recently fan pages on Facebook in an attempt snare pieces.”
The collection embraces Lovers much loved archived styles and their signature lace in classic white and ivory tones. Including the finale dress from last year’s 10th anniversary show and the spring/summer 2005 plunging V dress wore by Miranda Kerr, ‘Black Magick’.
The collection will be exclusively sold at their boutique in The Strand Arcade but could be sold online and in other retail outlets in the future.
There is quite diversity in this collection, many different styles to choose from. Personally, I would like a more full length dress on my wedding day! But I love lace, its very feminine, pretty and light.. exactly what I would want! But that isn’t for everyone! Looks 2 and 3 are my favourites, but I also love look 4.
For more images of the collection please visit Lover the Label
Images above sourced from Russh